What is Included
- Services of our Wedding coordinator from the time of confirmed reservation and throughout the ceremony.
- Unlimited email and phone consultations.
- Arranging your own style ceremony with your own vows’ in the above locations.
- Extra charges for the priest to conduct the ceremony according to the Christian faith and for any other services.
- Fifteen decorated chairs. Extra chairs at US$ 3 each.
- Your own photographer at no extra charge. The location fee for photography is waived. Any services provided by the hotel to the photographer will be charged.
- Decorated oil lamp.
Registration and Certificate
Registration will be conducted by a Government of Sri Lanka authorized person. An official English translation of the certificate will be provided. If the registration is acceptable in your country, we will provide a copy certified by your foreign mission provided such certification is issued by the foreign mission.
Cake with 15 pieces of Wedding Cake
Single tier cake with 15 pieces of wedding cakes and decorated table for cake structure.
All the flowers for the Bride & Groom
Flower arrangements including flowers in your bedroom, bridal bouquet, head dress, 3 buttonholes and decoration for table centre.
Ceremonial dancers and drummers
Ceremonial Dancers and Drummers, services of Kapuwa and three girls to sing stanzas of blessings.
Romantic 5 course lobster dinner
Romantic 5 course dinner with choice of lobster or jumbo prawns for the main course. You may select the location by the swimming pool, in the coconut grove, on the Garden Canopy or on the beach Seranade by a flutist at an extra cost of US$ 24.00.
Bottle of Champagne
Decorated Oil Lamp
Traditional oil lamp is placed beside the poruwa, decorated with fresh flowers.
Provided to the couple at the end of the ceremony.
Wedding Album at a Special Price
The Wedding Album with 25 Photos of 6” x 9” may be included for a very special price of US$ 171.00.
The total package inclusive of wedding album will cost US $ 1,321.00.
|A real Elephant in attendance at the ceremony A decorated elephant with mahout available for elephant ride and will pose for any photographs on the beach, during the wedding.||303.00|
|Upgrade to Three Tier Wedding Cake A beautifully decorated 3-tier wedding cake with 15 pieces of cake.||83.00|
|Wedding Story Book Album Wedding Album 6” x 12” in the form of a story book with a minimum of 75 photos of various sizes.||407.00|
|Additional Photo 6” x 9” Additional photographs for the Wedding Album||5.00|
|DVD of the wedding A 45 minute digital video of the wedding ceremony||242.00|
|Ceremonial Dresses Bridal Saree||83.00|
|Kurtha for the groom||61.00|
|Hiring of jewellery for the bride||83.00|
|Bridesmaid’s bouquet To match the colors of the bridal bouquet||44.00|
ALL PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF SERVICE CHARGE AND GOVERNMENT TAXES
If the total cost of the package including extras exceeds US$ 1825.00 you will be entitled to a discount of 5%.
Complimentary for Honeymoon
Stay 5 nights and receive;
- One 5 course dinner with a bottle of wine arranged in a special location for the couple
- A complimentary spa treatment of 60 minutes for the couple
Registration of Marriage in Sri Lanka
Documents required & conditions to be fulfilled to register your marriage in Sri Lanka are given below.
- Birth certificate.
- Passports – copies are only required of the information pages, do not include the pages containing immigration and visa stamps.
- An affidavit confirming your status certified by a solicitor.
- The affidavit (Unmarried Certificate) or Divorced Certificate as appropriate should be certified by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (for British nationals) and legalised by the Sri Lanka High Commission, London. For other nationals the document should be certified by their respective Foreign Ministries.
- Should apply Business Visa for marriage purposes (for British nationals).
- If divorced – decree absolute /s.
- Legal proof of any name changes by Deed Poll.
- If widowed
- Death certificate/s of former spouse/s.
- Previous marriage certificate/s.
- If adopted – legal forms.
- If any document provided is not in English, then a translation from a legally recognized translator.
- A letter stating your full name, postal address and occupation.
- A letter stating the full names, addresses and occupations of your parents.
- If under 21 years of age, evidence of parental consent in the form of a statutory declaration.
- The hotel should receive photocopies of documents (1 to 8 ) relevant to you and letters 9 & 10 two weeks prior to the date of your proposed marriage. You are advised to send them by courier.
- Originals of all documents (1 to 8 ) should be brought with you when you arrive at the hotel.
- You are required to be resident in Sri Lanka at least 4 days prior to your wedding. Therefore you are advised to be at the hotel at least 4 days before the wedding of which 3 days should be working days in Sri Lanka. Before finalizing the date of your arrival, please check with the Wedding Co-ordinator regarding public holidays. Three days is the minimum period required to attend to all official formalities.
- We recommend a minimum of 2 nights stay after the wedding day in order to provide your wedding album before your departure.
A wedding co-ordinator is available to answer any queries and to create your own wedding.
- Cherish memories of a great day
- Experience a Sri Lankan style wedding
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Select a wedding package that suits you
- Romantic dining locations